Glenpointe Spa & Fitness Rules and Regulations
A guest may enter the Club after following these procedures:
- All guests must display photo identification and register at the front desk before entering.
- All guests must be at least 16 years old and be accompanied by a member while on the premises; a parent or legal guardian must accompany guests under the age of 18.
- The current guest fee must be paid upon registering or a valid guest pass must be presented.
Please consult the back of our class schedule for descriptions of classes. Class rules are designed to ensure safety and etiquette in the studio. They are as follows:
- Always follow the instructor, do not attempt your own routine.
- Be considerate of the adjacent member’s space.
- All equipment (steps, weights, bands) must be returned to the proper storage area.
- Arrive on time.
- Yoga and Zumba classes may require pre-registration. You will be able to sign up online or through the MINDBODY app.
- Please allow other members to “work-in.” Do not tie up machines with multiple sets if others wish to use the same equipment.
- Your cardiovascular workout is limited to 30 minutes if others are waiting.
- Outside trainers are not allowed.
- Personal equipment and belongings are not allowed (i.e. gym bags, purses) on the workout floor.
- Please return your weights and re-stack your dumbbells during workouts.
- Use a towel and wipe the equipment after use.
- Food is not permitted in the fitness area, the group exercise studios or the pool.
- When lifting heavy weights, use a “spotter”.
- The use of chalk is not allowed.
- Sneakers must be worn on the workout floor.