Membership at Glenpointe Spa & Fitness – it’s all about options!
- 27,000 square foot health and fitness complex
- Dome enclosed, heated indoor pool
- Over 50 pieces of computerized cardiovascular equipment with individual TV’s
- State of the art selectorized strength equipment with iron grip free weight training area
- Over 60 group exercise classes offered weekly
- Private studio cycling room
- Nationally accredited personal trainers
- Private swim instruction for children and adults
- Wifi lounge with comfortable seating & large screen TV
- Children’s pool parties
- Kid’s Club child care for ages 6 months – 13 years
- Spa service with eucalyptus steam, sauna, and 2 whirlpools
- Massage Services – Swedish, sports, hot stone, Thai massage
- Kid’s swim program
- Spacious locker rooms with complimentary towel service
- Sundeck complete with chaise lounges
- Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Aquacise, Tai Chi, HIIT and a full slate of the most popular classes
- Gated covered member parking garage
Why Glenpointe Spa & Fitness?
- Better People – our staff of degreed, certified and professional staff stand ready to help
- Better Programs – programs engage our members and keep them coming back for more
- Better Services – variety in what we offer our members allows for a stronger connection
- Better Cleanliness – our housekeeping staff take pride in maintaining a clean environment for our members
- Better Community – GS&F values the relationship with its member community and is active in supporting the greater Bergen County community for over 33 years
- Our primary mission – to help our members LIVE BETTER
It's All About Options at Glenpointe Spa & Fitness
We offer month-to-month, short term and longer terms plans – something to meet everyone’s needs and schedule.
- Student Plans
- Single Adult Plans
- Family Add on’s
- Senior Plans
- Corporate Plans
With so many options, please contact us to determine the best plan for your individual needs at (201) 836-5400 ext. 116 or 117
Or try the club FREE for 3 days by completing the form below
*Disclaimer: Glenpointe Spa & Fitness does not guarantee results, which can vary from individual to individual.
This fitness center is very clean. The porters are constantly cleaning. It’s a full spa. I enjoy the towel amenities. This morning i was greeted by the manager Greg. Pretty impressive that the manager is hands on. I also enjoy the pool with its beautiful glass enclosed ceiling. I encouraged my brother to join as well.
I have been going for the past few weeks to this gym. It’s worth every red penny! Clean, clean, clean! The members are friendly and I love the fact that it’s not a “steroid” or “meat market” gym. (I’m there to workout. I think it’s great that I look like the other members working towards our fitness goals.) So far, I am enjoying my fitness journey at this gym.
Frank Kim from Glenpointe Spa & Fitness is the best! Workers are friendly and programs at Glenpointe is well scheduled. My family and I enjoy going to gym and loving our healthy life! Plus steam sauna and swimming pool is great
I would recommend swim lessons. Its a great facility, instructors are amazing. You can use the pool all year round because its indoors. Its a great in all around!
The overall experience at Glenpointe and swimming lessons have been great. We would absolutely recommend lessons at Glenpointe.
I would highly recommend personal training and Robert has been an excellent trainer to work with.
Instructors here are very nice and good at teaching and make the whole learning experience a lot of fun! The instructors are also super friendly!
Glenpointe offers more than what i need which is a good thing. Deb has been my trainer for the past 2 years and she is the best.
We care about your health, and we care about our community.
At Glenpointe Spa & Fitness in Teaneck, our team wants to help you succeed!