Teaneck Personal Training
No two people are alike and neither are our personal trainers. When you sign up with a Glenpointe Spa & Fitness personal trainer, you’re getting a one-on-one fitness advocate that’s passionate about seeing you achieve your fitness goals. They’ll provide the roadmap that will lead you to those goals and the support to keep you on the path to achieving them.
|Personal Training Rates|
|# Sessions||Session Price||Package Price|
Engaging in a holistic approach, your personal trainer starts by assessing where you are on your fitness plan against where you want to be. Whether you want to increase your lean muscle mass, improve core strength, increase flexibility, train for a 5K, or simply improve your free weight and cardio know-how, personal training will help you stay accountable to a plan that will allow you to see results quickly and safely.
Our team of personal trainers maintain the highest standards of expertise and excellence. Each trainer is certified to specialize in various fitness needs. Did you know that you don’t have to be a body builder to enlist the help of a personal trainer? We offer personalized training programs such as prenatal and postnatal training, training for those with limited functionality, and of course, body building and sculpting. Tell us your goals and we’ll help you create a personal training program that suits your fitness style.
Specialty Senior training addresses the many unique needs that come as we get older. Keeping the body strong while eliminating greater risk for injury is the optimal goal in Senior training.
Did you know? Strength/Resistance Training:
- Improves your ability to do everyday activities. The stronger your muscles, the easier it is to get groceries out of the car, get a package off of the top cabinet shelf, push the lawnmower, etc.
- Improves your balance and stability. The stronger and more resilient your muscles, the more balance you’ll have. This increased stability decreases the risk of falls or accidents.
- Builds muscle strength. Adults lose between five and seven pounds of muscle every decade after age 20. Strength training helps prevent this muscle loss and rebuilds what you may have lost.
- Decreases your risk of osteoporosis. Inactivity and aging can lead to a decrease in bone density, leading to brittleness. Studies have shown that consistent strength training can increase bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Reduces blood pressure. Strength training can be beneficial for the prevention and treatment of high blood pressure by strengthening the heart, allowing it to beat more efficiently.
- Increases calorie burn. Strength training increases the body’s metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories throughout the day. This aids significantly in long term weight loss.
- Reduces low back pain. Research has shown that strength training can increase low back strength and alleviate low back pain.
Marathon or Triathlon Training
Marathon and Triathlon training is a very sport specific style of training. When done correctly, this type of training increases endurance and strength while improving the needed core stability, agility, and balance that supports these physically demanding sports. Strengthening and testing the heart’s aerobic and anaerobic ability should be done with careful supervision by a trained fitness professional.
For more information about our great private and group training prices please email email@example.com